Saturday, January 5, 2013

Operation reorganization craft room

Well it's that time of year where I need recover my craft room from the mess I made of it during the holidays and past year for that matter. I try and defrag my room and reorganize it the beginning of each year. This year with the addiction of my. We machine I decided to take over the rest of what once was a family room. This room is perfect for a craft room. It's all window which allows a lot of light but it does make it ruff for the lack of wall space for tall book shelfs.

To begin this venture I decided to take everything but the furniture out of the room. So I've cleared off all shelves and its all now piled in my front room and my kitchen. It's a lot of work but this is what works best for me. Here is a couple of photos of the before and the mess I've created.

Lucy is looking a lil scary in this photo~ HUM my husband has the same look right now!  LOL~

And Below a photo of one corner of my room showing my clean slate... with that said tis time I get busy my goal is to try and be done with this project by sunday evening.  Wish me luck!

2 comments: