Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend with Lexy = the bla's go aways

If you know me you know I've had a ruff winter emotionally.  Every year winter seems to suck so much life out of me.  I hate it.......... hate that feeling that I just don't want to go any where be any where and that feeling that I'm just not me.  This year it was even harder to try and mask it and that is what I hate most of all.  What is a good fix for it?  Well a weekend with my princess, Alexandria and time out side in the sun.... just what the doctor ordered.  We rode our bikes yesterday and being out there with her singing as we rode was the most alive I've felt in months.  I keep saying ok I got this but after this weekend I felt OK I REALLY DO GOT THIS!!  

Lexy and I went shopping to start out with getting grocery's and I got her a few new outfits.  One of which I didn't think I was going to ever get her out of again.  A pink dress.  She loved it.  We also picked out a lil outfit for Cupcake.   

Of course we had to do a lil sewing.  We made Aunt Teresa (my sissy) a bunny with snoopy on it.  


We also made a lil' marshmallow bunny these are so super sweet and adorable.  I bought the design last year but never got around to making them and I'm sorry but I can't remember where I bought it at.



All tuckered out.  LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

and how am i spending today!!!  Well in my studio finishing up projects for the next quilt group meeting.

happy crafting




1 comment:

  1. The bunnies are so cute! I know how you feel about winter being so l-o-n-g; the weekend weather was just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete