Wednesday, February 4, 2015

TA DA~~~~

I am so excited!  I posted in my last post about how my friend has been letting me use her quilt machine to quilt and today I got my first job done for a customer.  Very rewarding!  I just did a stippling on it as I'm still learning free motion.  I was very happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to begin the next one.  I got it loaded onto the frame today before I went to work.  This makes me happy!  This one still needs trimmed up and the binding put on but my customer is going to do her own binding.



As I mentioned above getting this one done and another one in the frame today before work really make me happy.   YEP I said Happy!  I can't wait till I can begin quilting this next one!!!

Well best head to bed.  
Happy Crafting!

tina

No comments:

Post a Comment