Sunday, March 1, 2015

19 years ago today

I married my bestest buddy!  I am so thankful that our love has grown into what it is!  Kevin you are my somewhere!  Thank you for loving me unconditionally and for always supporting me no matter what I do!  I love you more everyday!



Its a snow day today which means its a sew day today!  Going to be getting a backing ready for a quilt I am making a customer and a binding on another one.  

This is what I got done yesterday for a co worker of mine.  I hope she likes it!  I love quilting on a frame and using a quilt machine.  My friend is so nice to let me use hers.  I am so addicted.  I did all over stippling.  I think I'm getting it down.  Ready to try and learn another design.  




Happy snow (sew) day to you all!

tina

No comments:

Post a Comment