Friday, January 2, 2015

The Last Day of the Year 2014

Last night of the year 2014 was time with my sweet husband.  We usally have family over on new years eve but this year a lot of family members were either sick or working or in my oldest daughters case starting new family traditions and having friends with kids too over to celebrate the new year beginning.  Or is it celebrating the old one ending?  Either way it's time spent with family or friends.  Most of the past years we either scrapbook or play game, eat, share thoughts on the past year or talk about our new years resolutions (more on resolutions in my next blog.)

Since this year we wasn't able to do our norm Kevin and I had a date night and went out to eat at Frickers.  Dinner was nice but what I found that was really nice was the number of family's that where out.  I thought it was great to see people spending the last night of the year together having family time.


Kevin had his fill of boneless chichen wings to which I say ICK!  I had grilled chichen pizza to which I say yummo and Kevin thought so too he ate the rest of it.

Afterwards we went to Kmart.... you know Walmarts cousin as my sister taught my daughter to call it when she was little.

As you can see below Kevin was just too happy to be ornament shopping.  LOL  Poor guy he is such a trooper.

After being mean to Kevin with the shopping we went home and brought the new year in on the couch watching our new favorite show.   I really enjoyed spending the last evening of the year with my sweety missed the rest of my family though.  Hope they all are feeling better.

Have a crafty new year

tina




No comments:

Post a Comment