Monday, November 19, 2012

A busy but good day off

Today was busy for me but a good busy. First provo craft renewed my faith in their service and got my gypsy up and running again.  This made me one happy girl for sure.  I love my gypsy with out it using my cricut is a pain.  Guess I'm just spoiled like that.

Oh speaking of spoiled I also ordered my Christmas gift today.... yes I know who orders their own gift?  I do!!!  LOL  My sweet husband knew I'd been wanting one and there is no where around here to buy one so he told me to decide if I want that or the e2 so I did some research and decided I'd like to have the best of both worlds.  I love my cricut, but the cameo gives you so much more room to be creative.  So I did some more reserch and found a really good deal on a mega bundle one with a extra 35.00 gift card for the cameo image store.  Plus I found a coupon for 25.00 off and FREE shipping.  Love a good deal. 



Next I made me a pot of pouch friendly turkey chili and got busy sewing.  I made a 6 snap bags that are up for sale in my etsy shop.


So a good day!  I LOVE SEWING and CRAFTING!


LATERS!
TT


No comments:

Post a Comment