Saturday, November 10, 2012

A new blog

Ok decided to start me a new blog.  It will be about my crafty adventures, and my family and my everyday life.  I had one before that I wasn't happy with any longer so ready or not here I am!

I am a crafter, I love to create items for fun, and to sale.  I am a grandma to two and a half babies, well I still call them my babies.  I have two daughters, Tabitha who is Zachery's mom and Sara who is Alexandria (lexy's) mom.  I am married to a wonderful man Kevin who is my soul mate and my number one support in everything I do.  My number two supporter is my sissy Teresa who is my best friend.  I would be lost without the above mentioned family.  I have a awsome job that allows me to meet a lot of crafty people, I am a manager at Joann Fabrics here in my home town.

Its getting late so I think I will close for tonight.  Be watchful for more blogs soon.  I plan on posting some photo's soon of some of the items I have available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment