Wednesday, November 21, 2012



So the plan is after Christmas I have got to reorganize my craft room.  It is driving me crazy but in the mean time I did take some time today and cleared the deck before I begin my next project.  Better look quick cause it never lasts more then a minute.  LOL!


Feeling a little sad today.  Just found out that my daughter and her family won't be able to come tomarrow.  I will miss them but I understand.  I know its part of them growing up and being married.  You have to share them with their mates family too.

I am going into work soon, prep work tonight for Black Friday.  Its always very busy that day but I think its fun and enjoy our customers.   Also want to shop some of the daily door busters for the day before I clock in.  Plan on getting me a new Cricut cartridge, we have a awsome sale going on for them.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Laters
T T

No comments:

Post a Comment