Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ZIPPERS

I always avoided zippers in the past maybe just a lil intimidated by them.  But with this product they  are a zip to get in and they look nice and smooth.  Pinning the zippers in and trying to sew them just made it hard and made it look lumpy and they would never be sewn in even.  Steam a seam is my new favorite sewing product!  It alway works great when putting one binding especially in those curved areas.   Today a customer was wanting to hem her pants and she wanted to hand sew them but didn't want to worry with the pins poking her.  I suggested for her to use the temporary Steam a Seam and she called me later to thank me.  Love it when that happens. 



That is all for this time.  I hope to post more tomarrow after I get a snap bags made to sale. 

LATERS!
Tee Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment