Sunday, November 17, 2013

Getting my groove back

Been awhile huh. Well I'm back to getting my craft on at last. Plan on doing better about blogging again about my crafty and life's adventures.  I spent most of the summer on my bike I rode over 1200 miles.  It felt so good to be active like I hadn't been able to be since I was a teen. To set a goal for my self which started out being 500 miles and far exceeding that was amazing to me.  I even rode in my first event ride.  Now that fall is here and winter is around the corner I am back in the gym and back in my crafty place. I have lots I've made in the the past few weeks and lots to do before Christmas.  I plan on posting when I can about what I've made but not yet I'm afraid the people I made these gifts for will read this :(   

Well it's 6 am here and I need to get trendy to work.  But tonight and tomarrow I'll be back in my crafty place.  Looking forward to sharing it with you all. I may post again tonight about what is on it's way to my house this week. 

Tina.  

No comments:

Post a Comment