Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Grandparents Day!

Zachery is my oldest grandchild!  My sweet lil man!  I just adore this little guy who is very busy and very smart.  But don't all us grandparents think this of all of our grandchildren.  This lil man came to us a little earlier then he should have and this lil guy has not stopped yet!  He goes and goes and goes!  I love him so much.

For the first time since he started school we got the chance to go to a grandparents event.  I was so excited.  We picked him up from home and headed over to the school.  It was fun seeing him in his world with his friends and his teachers.  It was so cute as soon as we walked in the building he took us right to the photo booth where we put on silly glasses an such for a photo of us three.  I can't wait to see how these turn out!

Zachery at his Desk finishing his last page of his book.  I love that he loves to read he was reading diary of a wimpy kid.  He said these are his favorite books right now.
 with the pet turtle
 Zachery and his Teacher he really likes her he says she is fun




playin a lil b ball with papaw




It amazes me how much this lil guy can eat.  He had supper right before we picked him up then he had cookies and punch at school.   After we left we went for a lil snack and he ate a large sandwich and a slice of pie.  Where does this kid pack it all?

LOVE THIS KID!!


No comments:

Post a Comment