Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Long day

Yesterday was most certainly a very long day.  I had just gotten to work when my cell phone started ringing I had already clocked in so I thought ill look at it on my break. A few minutes later it rang again and it was the ring tone I have set for my husband and I thought ok somethings up and answered it. Sure enough the news wasnt good.  Kevin told me that my daughter Tabitha had fallen the night before and broke her wrist and was going to be needing surgery to set it.  My co-worker got me covered so I could go.  I ended up getting to hospital just after they started surgery.  They told me it was going to be 1030 before she went in.  I raced to the hospital got there at 10 and found theyed just taken her back. That they upped her surgery time.  Oooooo this momma wasnt happy.  It was a momma thing wanting to see her before she went in and wanting her to see I was there for her. 

Her surgery went well she ended up being in surgery for over two hours.  They put a plate and some screws in it.   I helped get her home and settled afterwards and took my grandson out for dinner.


Zachery working on his 3rd plate of food where does this boy put it all

Oh yeah!  I was so very ready for this

And so glad I carry my hexys in my purse got a few flowers done while sitting in waiting room 

No comments:

Post a Comment