Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tea Party/chill-laxin day at mamaws

My Princess.... aka my mini me came over yesterday since she is out of school this week.  I wasn't feeling the best had a horrible sinus head ach but so wanted some time with my lil princess, Alexandra.  Alex is such a treat to have around.  I just love that she is a lot like me wanting to be play in my craft room when she is here.  Alex sewed a lil and she drew a lil and then I got down one of my American girl dolls and another one that is a knock off and started it all.  Yes I'm 51 years old and yes I have American girl dolls I love to display in cloths that I make or buy in my craft room.  Today Lexy got to Play with Molly, and the knock off that she named alex.  LOL!!!

She had a lil Tea Party in my Craft room floor, after dressing them up for the party that is.  I love having a lil girl around that loves to play this way.


I also worked on my five yard quilt which I ended up taking apart and resewing.  Grrrrrr hate it when that happens.  

this is what I did, not one but 6 of them before I caught it

All wrong:



This is the way the block should have looked liked


I also had a project I'm working on where i used this.... 


Tune back in to find out what it becomes

Well its almost time to go to work and play with the fabric there for a while.

As always

Happy Crafting
from
ttime creations





No comments:

Post a Comment