Monday, October 6, 2014

Ta daaaaa

Today is the first day of my vacation.  I took this week off to be a part of the quilt show that a guild I belong to is putting on.  Today and tomorrow I'm working on finishing up some projects I want to enter in the quilt show. This is a first time for me to display some of my quilts in a quilt show.  Mine aren't the best examples of quilting but im sure having fun
Today so far I've finished binding up my Bonnie Hinters 2013 mystery quilt "Celtic Solstice"  I cant remember if I've mentioned it before but to date this is my most favorite quilt I've made.  I LOVE IT 

As you can see Lucy had to take part in helping me get the job done!  


I machine embroidered my label and sewed it on.


I've posted a picture of it before but wanted to share it again.
My Celtic Solstice


Looking forward to Bonnie's 2014 mystery quilt which starts the day after Thanksgiving.  Bonnie will be giving us the fabric requirements Oct. 15th.  Can't wait!  After the quilt show I plan on finishing up a few small projects for Christmas gifts so I can clear the deck so I will be ready to work on Bonnie's mystery quilt!

Well time to get back to binding I have just two more sides of a queen size quilt to finish up in time for the show.  I GOT THIS!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment