Monday, January 13, 2014

A quick lil update

Even though I am really busy right now with work I've tried to make a lil bit of time each day to do something crafty, scrappy, or quilty.  Yesterday was no exception.  I only had about a hour but I got a lil bit done.

I got the pieces needed cut for block one of the "Six Halves Make A Whole Quilt" cut out.  I hope this evening to piece this one together.  It took me a minute or two to make sense of the directions for using the house ruler.  But once I got going it was fun!


Here are my pieces all cut out and marked, I hope the cats don't try to lay them out for me while I'm at work today!


Yes those are my fuzzy pink slippers you see at the bottom of that photo....note to self take some time to crop my photo next time.

Here is a diagram of what this first block is SUPPOSE to look like when I'm done!


Time for work!

Tina






No comments:

Post a Comment