Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quickie Celtic Update

Well I haven't got much done on my sewing room this week.  Not like I was hoping but that is life right.  I have been very busy at work with the store remod going on.  I have loved every minute of it and love all the changes in our store.  It's very exciting seeing all the new fixtures and crafting items we are now caring.

Ok now for my celtic update.

I did get step 5 completed.  Next step putting the blocks together.  But before I get back to that I need to make a quilt block 18.5 by 18.5 for a new quilt group I've joined. This block it for a round robin.  I've never been in a round robin before so this should be fun.

here is sample of my blocks for step 5



In other quilty news........ On Pat Sloans facebook page she asked us to post a picture of our machine and its name.  I've named mine Tink.  Kevin calls her Money, or OH BROTHER!  LOL!!!

here she is my dream machine  I love this machine it so rocks.  I've had it for almost a year now!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tina. After meeting you in Joann's, I decided to find your blog. Nice. I love the looks of your sewing machine. Wow! Of course, your Celtic Solstice is really nice - good assortment (scraps?) of fabrics for it. I'm going to check out the blogs you follow. Thanks for the nice discussion of Bonnie Hunter quilts today. Love Bonnie Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you are! I was hoping you could find me I really enjoyed talking quilt today. I was so excited to find another Bonnie Hunter fan!! I got home a lil bit ago and thought oh man I forgot to get her email. We'll have to get together sometime and talk some more or quilt!

      Delete