Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Why YES! I am crazy!

Yes go ahead you can call me crazy!!!  But I have decided to join another 2014 Challenge.  I know I already have four going by hey a quilter can never have too many going on right?  Or can they, or can I!!  This years theme for me is ..."Can she Keep UP?"  We will see.  Next year's theme may need to be "Can she finish all of 2014 challenges?"  LOL!!

Any how just "sew" you know this is the other challenge I've decided to join it's the Rainbow Quilt Challenge of 2014  Sounds fun!  I'm thinking of making it either using Bonnie Hunters wonky wishes pattern or just a crumb quilt we will see what I can come up with..... wish me luck and on yeah I so will keep you posted.

SEWING UPDATE:

Last night I was able to finish up the first block for my "Six Halves Make A Whole" Quilt.

I love the colors of this.  This quilt is made using my husbands favorite color which is Grey.  I think its a bla color so I add yellow to brighten it up a bit as the contrasting.  Let me know what you think.


a little wonky and a little off but I'm learning.  I think i figured out how to get my points to match up a bit better but had half the block done before the light went off in my head.  One day when I've got some one here to take pictures for me I will post how I do it.  I'm sure there is a technique out there but I am one that goes about things the hard way and figures it out the hard way.

So guess I best go get ready for work.  

If you are reading this blog please share it with your friends and crafty buddys.  I would love to build up my following list.  Also leave a comment please and let me know someone out there is reading my blog.  

thanks and happy crafting
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Sew glad you have joined in! Welcome to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Love the Bonnie Hunter stars -- perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of that block Tina. They are lovely calming colours, and you can console yourself with knowing that you are very "in", because grey is very definitely the "in" colour just now. LOL

    ReplyDelete