Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas ROCKED!!!



First of all I got a super awesome gift from my son in law and daughter this year.  Me and my sissy get to go to see "I Love Lucy" play in Feb.  I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!  Then my sissy got me some super fun new tools for scrapbooking with I'd never seen these before so I can't wait to have the time to play with them.  Which if everything goes as planned it will be this next tues. at our yearly scrapbook party while we welcome in the new year!!!    Oh back to my new toys :) 






and it didn't stop there OH NO it didn't!!  She also got me this........... A distrezz it all for when I want to distress. I've watched a great video on "you tube" on this one and LOVE IT!!  If you'd like to watch it you can go here 
 
 
My sweety hubby got me a new phone I've been wanting every since my sissy had gotten one.  I'd had phone envy every since she'd got hers and I saw the great photo's it took and the larger screen to see and post on.  The Samsung galaxy s4.  Oh yes I know most people look for phone with great call features but I use mine for just about everything else but calling.  Oh I will use it as a phone when I have to but me I'm a texter and love that it takes great photos.
 
Oh and I can't forget what my sweet purr babies got me......... a cute necklace of a black kitty that is adorable.  Thanks honey for shopping for the girls.
 
I was going to post at last the quilts I had made for gifts this year now that I can.  But I just realized how long this post was heading and think I'll save that for the next post.  :)
 
I am still working on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.  I'm behind but I'm ok with that I'll get there.  The lastest clue came out today.  I'm on clue 3 right now.  I think I'll finish it up before moving on.  I still need to go back and finish clue 2   Well ok I'll tell ya so far I have clue 1 done.  YEP that's it.  but I do have clue 2 cut out and started and clue 3 I am working on now.  I got this! 
 
HAPPY SCRAPPING or QUILTING!
 
Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment