Monday, December 9, 2013

Step 2

I've made a ill progress over the weekend i first finished up step one.  Then I got all my pieces cut for part 2 of Bonnie hunters mystery quilt.  I am loving what all I've been learning so far by participating in Bonnie's mystery quilt.  The way she breaks it all down and give easy to follow steps. I am able to try new quilty techniques I've never tried before.

Here is a picture if step 1 finished


Another step one

Can't wait to see how these tie in. 

Got all my parts cut for step 2

Included in this cut was a lil boo boo and from what I've read in the Celtic fb group I'm not the only one this has ever happen to.

I did manage to get twelve blocks done.  Unsew and resew count 3.... Not to bad for a newbie at this type if block.  



With this mystery quilt I've also started cutting up my scraps to save and use as leaders Enders and so far with this quilt I have made 12 six inch nine patch squares.  This has been fun and it has amazed me at how fast these come together in between sewing the mystery quilt.  Not sure yet what I will make with them. 
 
If you'd like to read some other the other quilters blogs that are doing this mystery quilt as well then hope on over to Bonnie's blog HERE
 
Happy Quilting!
 
Tina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment