Saturday, December 28, 2013

Handmade with Love

I love home made gifts!!!  Not just to receive but to give.  The time and energy that someone puts into them says I love and care enough about you to make this for you!

My sister, Teresa, gave me a years worth of love with this gift she made me.  I LOVE IT!  She made me a table runner for my kitchen for every holiday of the year.  It's a little early for this one but how could I not put it out already!


Here is a quick peek at the rest of them!


I was hoping to post pictures today of the quilts I'd made this year as gifts today but I am running out of time.  I played around to long on my computer deleting internet explorer I am finding that I like Google Chrome better and the two were clashing.

Ok I better roll got to be at work soon!!  

Have a Crafty day!





1 comment:

  1. What a great gift idea! I already have some Christmas fabric and if I pick up holiday fabric after every holiday this year, I will have an awesome gift for my girl friend who would be over the moon with this idea.

    ReplyDelete