Thursday, December 12, 2013

Quilt of Christmas Past


My sissy posted a quilt I had made her twenty some years ago.  I'd forgotten about it.  Thank you sissy for taking such good care of it and for posting it this morning.  I can't remember where I'd got the pattern to give credit where credit is due. But I do remember how fun it was to create.  


Up until recently I'd forgotten about how much I love to quilt.  The above quilt was probably one of the last I'd made till recently.  Oh I've still been crafty but quilting got set aside.  Life got busy and had to find easyier quicker creative outlets.  But I am getting my quilting mojo back and getting braver about trying new technigues.  I'm not into perfection I'm into the creative process of it   I do it for fun.  And still keep up with my other crafts I enjoy in between.  Like Scrapbooking and smash booking   I sure wish my days were longer so I could do more of what I love most.  

What do I live most you ask?  First spending time with my family and being at home, photography, Scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, and riding my bike.  Can't wait to get back on it in the spring. 

Below is a couple of smashbook pages I put together the other night in my holiday smashbook. These are the first two pages. Smashed about getting our holiday smashbooks.  Thank you sissy for giving me mine.  I love it




Today will be a quilty day in ttimeland

Happy crafting
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment