Monday, December 2, 2013

STEP ONE

Ok I've started my step one of Bonnie Hunters Mystery Quilt.  I am so excited this is stepping out of my comfort zone for me.  I am already learning new things like how to use a tri rec rulers. 



I have not gotten very far yet because of working all weekend during big black Friday sales but I did try to cut out as much as I could during the evening.  I have all of my oranges and neutrals cut and since I am off work today I plan on cutting out the side pieces and start sewing.




I will post again later this evening to update you on my progress

So stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Tina, I have only gotten to the cutting stage too. I may not get to sew till Friday! WAAA! If I am a GOOD GIRL and stay on task, I might get to sew sooner...I better get off the computer and GET GOING!

    ReplyDelete