Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Still behind.........

Soooooooooooooooo any way!!!!  You know how on last monday for the Link up Monday I claimed I was back to normal and ready to get my mystery quilt back on track.  It so didn't happen.  LIFE did however!  I'm ok with being behind I have a lot going on right now and I didn't expect to keep up.  Plus this is my first mystery quilt and I am just getting back to quilting after years of not.  So with that being said my status hasn't changed.  I am still working on the half square triangle.  I think that was step number 3.  I have printed everything and being behind does have it advantages.  I can read what everyone else has done and how they did it and learn from that.   If I understand next week is the last step but I could be wrong.

I am so thankful for Bonnie having this free Mystery quilt for us.  Its timing is perfect for me.  During the winter months I freeze and I fight the bla's bad.  So this has helped me a lot.  I do spend what free time I get either working one the quilt or watching her videos, or looking at her tips, or patterns she has online.  Trying to decide what I want to do next.

Its not too late to do her mystery quilt, if you are interested the directions are HERE!

Now on a lighter note:  I did order Bonnie's Book  "Adventures with Leaders & Enders"  I am already planning what will be my first quilt out of it.  But first to get this one done.


My first signed book ever!!

Ok got to get busy my sister and daughter are coming over tonight to ring in the new year with me getting scrappy!



1 comment:

  1. Happy new year!

    How nice to have a signed book. Hope you are enjoying your scrappy time.

    ReplyDelete