Monday, December 16, 2013

No Mystery Quilt update this week

My update is that I so far for step 3 is printing out the directions  :(  Just been very busy this weekend.  I am hoping that once I get the binding on this last Christmas quilt I can at least get my parts cut out and sew a few of the half square triangle and make a few pin wheels at least before the next clue comes out this Friday.

I am so enjoying this mystery quilt and even though I'm a lil behind I am still enjoying the process.  I am not looking forward to this ending.  I hope once I get this one done to start on a special project for Christmas gifts next year YES I gonna start early :0 and then pick out another one of Bonnies quilts to give a go.

I also am joining a local quilt club and looking forward to what all we will be doing.

Welp that is my update!!!

I will update you on my progress later this week.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. The "Quilt of Christmas Past" is just wonderful with all the plaids. Keep on quilting!

    ReplyDelete