Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas eve tradition

I guess you can tell by now I post thing a Lil late but hey at least I'm getting more constant on blogging. So I'll work on that too.  Most days there is just not enough hours in a day. I'm sure you feel the same way.... most days!
My dad and mom started this year's ago and those if us who are lucky enough to be off work on Christmas Eve try and continue  the family tradition. We start Christmas Eve out at Cracker Barrel for breakfeast.  This year it was Alexandria, Caleb, myself, and Kevin was able to get off work to meet with us.  Some years there is more of us and some just a few but we always try. 


Caleb and Lexy playing a game while I shopped a bit


Me and my mini me... Alexandria!  Isn't she a cutie pie!



My nephew Caleb joined us even though his momma (my sissy) had to work he still went with us!


I bet you know why I'm smiling and where I was heading...


Yep picking up a starbucks before I head home to get our Christmas dinner ready.



will post more about my christmas another day!

Have a crafty evening!
tina

No comments:

Post a Comment