Friday, December 5, 2014

More Christmas decor...

Thought you all might enjoy seeing some more of my Christmas decor and especially the ones that hold memories.

I finally got a full shot of my tree to share with you!  It did look a little better until ms. lucy thought she needed to attack the feathers I have it in!


This tin is very dear to my heart.  Kevin gave me this the Christmas before we dated.  He had a couple of cassettes (Yes cassettes, LOL I've had it a few years) and I've set it out every year since.  If I'm doing the math right I've now had this for 21 years.


But one of my most precious decorations is the one my mom got me her last Christmas with us.  What was so cool was that she ordered it and wrapped it herself.  Daddy had done all the wrapping for years.  But this year she did it herself I loved that!  


This lil snowman is another favorite.  One of my preschool students about 15 years ago gave this to me as a gift for Chistmas.   I love the look of it.. that primitive decor look.


I have a few more I'll write about in another blog but had a lil bit of time before bed and thought I'd share a few.

HOpe you all have a crafty weekend! 

tina




2 comments: