Wednesday, December 10, 2014

YEP some more Christmas Decor!


Are you getting tired of my Christmas Decor posts yet?  Hope not cause they gonna keep on coming.  Above is my lil Green tinsel tree with Purple ornaments on it.  Its just a lil 4 foot one I put in the family room so we can have a lil Christmas in that room too.  

Last year me and my sis made these lil glass light boxes.  They are very easy super fun to make.  I may have to make a few more this year if i get time.


 As I drove up last night and saw our tree from the window it warmed my heart and felt to homey and cheery to me.  I love to pull in and see this after working all day!

I'm not sure if you remember but Kevin's work had a pumpkin contest at Halloween and a friend of his had this one made for fun.  I asked Kevin if he thought it was time to get rid of it and he said no and put this santa hat on it. LOL!  Merry Christmas!



Sunday Night we were invited to a ugly sweater party.  We had a blast.   Below is me and Kevin in our snowman get up.  Not sure this past for ugly but it was fun and Kevin was a trooper and put up with me doing this to him.



Our Friend Andy!


And the D.J. for the night Bruce and he made it really fun with his "Name that Tune" game.  


Memories:

I was at work the other day and saw we had some really cute puzzles and it reminded me of my dad and mom sitting up the card table every winter to work on puzzles.  We all took turns finding and placing the peices.  I thought it would be fun for me and Kevin to do one this year.  In memory of them.  So I picked up this one.  It may be after Christmas before we get to it but I'm looking forward to making the time to do this with my sweet hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment