Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More On Antiquing

I wanted to share some more about my trip to the Antique mall!  You will be shocked to hear this but I have a love for quilts there its out there.  LOL!  I know you that read this know I love quilts I was just being a silly.  Guess its later then I thought!!!

Ok back to the quilts and antiquing.  I sure saw some really pretty one some in very poor condition but still beautiful to me.


This first one I hope to try to make some day.  Yep it's on my quilt bucket list.  The three below were my favorite ones that I saw.




I saw a lot of neat antiques and hope to go back again soon.  Of course while I was there i saw some of my new love "Flow Blue China"  I also saw some Blue Willow dishes that I hope to add to my set to complete it someday.  




 So I bet by now you are wondering if I bought anything?  OH YEAH Baby some flow blue found it's way home with me.  Three did in fact one of which is hard to come by and that was the ladle.  LOVE THEM!


Well I need to get busy and get some sewing done!  What's on your craft table right now?

Happy Crafting!
tina

No comments:

Post a Comment