Monday, December 22, 2014

Some defragging going on

I decided today that I get way too many emails and Facebook posts from people, groups, businesses and so on that I decided to Defrag a bit.  Off and on today I've un-subscribed to a ton of emails I get a day that I don't even open half the time I just delete till I get to the good stuff that's interest me.  Also I had a ton of groups and people I don't know and some how friend ed at some point and time but decide to un friend them today.  A lot of times I've had people ask me if I'd seen their post and I've found that I've missed a lot of good stuff from close friends and family because such an such group had someone pissed off and they posted a million times about it.  I get tired of missing out on the events of those close to me because I get so many thing on my page that I don't have the time to scroll though it all.  So I've really cleaned house so to speaking keeping family and close friends and even a few groups of things that really interests me.

OK enough about all that.  I can not be leave that Christmas is here already.  I've truly enjoyed all the party's and good times I've had this year with friends and family and my quilt groups.  

We'll I most likely won't post again until after Christmas and wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas

Tee

1 comment:

  1. Tee -- I did that too and it didn't stop any of them. I unsubscribed -- spending days doing that -- and still get their garbage. Not sure what to do -- turn them into the Cyber Police?? LOL!!! Hope your plan works -- I may try it again!!! Ann

    ReplyDelete